Tuesday, April 7, 2026

I have Started A Go Fund Me to be able to Produce, Direct & Showcase My brand Rill Nice by Rill


 

After graduating from fashion college (I chose not the say the college name, bad experience) Anyway, I along with other black female graduates were not able to find full time employment and I beat the street for two years straight...came up with NOTHING!!!

I took that experience and start own brand Rill Nice by Rill which resulted in some success/failures and me still finding my foot as a fashion designer.

I have clothes on the rack, I created 10 years ago to now that want to show the world .

Community I need help! I have started a Go Fund Me. Whatever dollar amount you can contribute to make this dream a reality would be greatly appreciated🫶🏿 

Click the link below for more details:

https://gofund.me/2482586cd



Enter Rill's FASHioN mind, she won't disappoint 


👊🏿













No comments:

Post a Comment